Unisex Baby Bandana Bibs Variety 4-Pack with Snaps, The Perfect Baby Shower Gift










Today we will be looking at these really cute Baby Bandana Bibs from Baby B More.
I have 2 children. My son is over 3 and my daughter is 10 months old. When my son began to teeth he was a drooling machine. How could such a small little person make so much saliva? Anyhow, we tried to use those baby handkerchiefs to soak up as much of the spit as we could. It works, but probably not as well as other things do. Eventually the handkerchiefs get really hard and scratch the baby's skin easily. Now that our daughter is starting to teeth she too is beginning to drool like her older brother. I didn't want to continue using the old handkerchief method so I did a quick search for drool rags and noticed a post about this product. There were a few things that stood out about this product. First and foremost, they are made from 100% organic cotton. That is a must for us because our kids have sensitive skin. A rash can stay with them for a couple of weeks or longer. So that right there was a big plus for me. They are super soft and absorbent; even after  you wash them. These bibs don't have any velcro or tie-strings on the back. There are 2 metal snaps which make it easy for on and off and won't bother the baby's delicate skin. When they finally arrived I was really surprised by how good the quality of this product really is. My daughter doesn't mind having them around her neck and they do a great job of picking up all that drool she has. My 3 year old son can also wear them. It was a little cold this past week but not so cold that you would need a scarf, so my wife put one of these on him and he liked how it kept his neck warm. Plus, it made for a really great fashion statement. Everywhere we went people kept telling us how cute it looked on him.
These are a must-have item for parents of teething infants and toddlers.  #babybmore



**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.








Amazon Daddy gives this product


http://www.amazon.com/Absorbable-Multi-Layer-Organic-Baby-Bandana/dp/B01AU9NR28/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1458955211&sr=8-1&keywords=baby+b+more
Unisex Baby Bandana Bibs Variety 4-Pack with Snaps, The Perfect Baby Shower Gift Unisex Baby Bandana Bibs Variety 4-Pack with Snaps, The Perfect Baby Shower Gift Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 6:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD