ROUNDSQUARE 2016 Ver. Iphone 6 VR Headset Samsung Android VR 3D Virtual Reality Glasses Headset






I got a new Samsung Note the other day and the guy at the store was going on and on about the new VR that Samsung was putting out. When I asked him how much it would cost my mouth almost dropped to the ground. Yes. The high end VR units are pretty expensive. I wanted to experience this new sensation, but I didn't want my wife to get angry at me for spending more money on "stupid toys" (her words, not mine). I did a quick search on Amazon and found a whole bunch of VR units. There are the original cardboard box type, but I don't think that would last too long. Plus they don't come with a headstrap so you end up holding the thing up to your face the entire time. After looking at all the different option and reading reviews I chose this Roundsquare unit. The price was within my budget and the reveiws seemed to be mostly positive. After it arrived I immediately grabbed my phone and got to work trying it out. It is pretty cool. You need to find some good games and apps to download to use this properly. Once you download the cardboard app you can even find movies on Youtube that you can watch with this VR unit.  Here is my breakdown for this unit. 
1. It's cheaper than most, but it's not cheaply made. 2. It is comfortable to wear and has features that help you choose the best viewing mode. 3. Can provide some quality entertainment time for people of all ages. (I wouldn't recommend wearing it more than 20 minutes. I got a little dizzy). The only drawback I found with this was that you really need some kind of remote to play certain games and to recenter the screen. This can be kind of pain if you keep having to open the lid to press the button on the screen. Overall, this is a pretty great little VR unit for the price you end up paying. 



**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review




Amazon Daddy gives this product

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CE453EW
ROUNDSQUARE 2016 Ver. Iphone 6 VR Headset Samsung Android VR 3D Virtual Reality Glasses Headset ROUNDSQUARE 2016 Ver. Iphone 6 VR Headset Samsung Android VR 3D Virtual Reality Glasses Headset Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 12:30 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD