Osaka Self Sealing Jar


We do a lot of cooking and have been looking for some different types of storage containers.  
Those plastic vacuum storage containers are cool but weren't what we were looking for. They are big and difficult to use. Sometimes we have a small amount of quinoa that we mix in with our rice but keeping it in a bag isn't always the best idea. These jars are amazing. I was worried at first but they really are self-sealing.  I dropped the silicone top on the jar and then grabbed the tip of it and it pulled the whole jar up. Didn't drop.  Didn't is even slide at all. These are really great for fermented foods that need to off-gas and for coffee beans. They can also be used to store flour, sugar, or other baking supplies.  I like this jar so much I'm going to order a few more as soon as I can.

*Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.

Have a look here

Osaka Self Sealing Jar Osaka Self Sealing Jar Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 1:40 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD