Sandwich Cutter (5pc) Premium Set by Trendy Cooks Offers Sandwich Cutters for Kids, 5 Fun Shapes Heart, Train, Dinosaur, Dolphin & Butterfly, Ideal as Cookie Cutter Shapes, Make Sandwiches Fun Today!


My son just turned 3 a few months back. He used to be such a good eater. I would put whatever we made for him to eat in front of him and within a few minutes he would be finished. Not anymore. He has become very picky about his food and likes to play with everything now. My wife and I got really frustrated with this and started to ask around to some other parents what they do with their kids. Someone recommended cutting his sandwiches into shapes. I tried it. Man is it hard work. Plus I'm not the most artistic. The dinosaur I made barely looked like an animal. I found these sandwich cutters and ordered them right away. He was so excited the day they arrived. He is really into dinosaurs and trains. On the first day we got these he ate 3 sandwiches! We were very excited. Now we are able to make healthy sandwiches and stuff in some veggies without him caring. You can also use these for other things; pancakes, rice, food molds. These are definitely a life saver if you have picky little eaters. I give this product 5 starts!

*Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.


Amazon Daddy gives this product

http://www.amazon.com/Sandwich-Trendy-Cooks-Butterfly-Sandwiches/dp/B016ZXWSQ4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1459848854&sr=8-4&keywords=sandwich+cutter



Sandwich Cutter (5pc) Premium Set by Trendy Cooks Offers Sandwich Cutters for Kids, 5 Fun Shapes Heart, Train, Dinosaur, Dolphin & Butterfly, Ideal as Cookie Cutter Shapes, Make Sandwiches Fun Today!  Sandwich Cutter (5pc) Premium Set by Trendy Cooks Offers Sandwich Cutters for Kids, 5 Fun Shapes Heart, Train, Dinosaur, Dolphin & Butterfly, Ideal as Cookie Cutter Shapes, Make Sandwiches Fun Today! Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 3:58 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD