Salad Spinner by Beautiful Life, Apple-shaped, 3 Qt (Small) Red



Summer is right around the corner and I am not quite ready for the beach just yet. In fact I tried on my bathing suit the other day and could only get my shorts halfway on. You see I spent the winter gorging on Taco Bell and Doughnuts. OK, not really, but I'm not really in the best of shape. So what's a meat-eating, beer loving guy to do? I should probably start eating healthier and do some exercising, right? I read that eating a salad is a healthy thing to do so I picked up this cute looking Apple-shaped salad spinner last week.This thing is put together very well. There is a bowl, a strainer, and a spinning top. The bottom of the bowl has some pads on them so that it doesn't go all over the place when you spin it. The strainer does what it is supposed to do; let's water drain out. And the top has a cute little apple stem shaped spinner attached to which turns the strainer when the top is on. I'm right handed and could only get this thing to spin comfortably counter-clockwise. We, my wife and I, actually make salads almost every night and this is the right size for us. I do reccommend that if you are looking for a salad spinner you check this one out. You can probably buy a cheaper one, but I doubt it will hold up as well as this one.  #SaladSpinner
**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.


Amazon Daddy gives this product
**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.


Go and get yours here
http://amzn.to/1Y2jRL8
Salad Spinner by Beautiful Life, Apple-shaped, 3 Qt (Small) Red Salad Spinner by Beautiful Life, Apple-shaped, 3 Qt (Small) Red Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 1:17 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD