Organic Exfoliating Premium Konjac Sponges + Free Burlap Travel Case + Charity Donation - All Natural Beauty Supply Prevents Breakouts While Exfoliating & Toning for a Better Complexion (Health and Beauty)


I recently read about the benefits of using a Konjac Sponge and was excited to see that Mother's Vault had them for sell. I love all the products this company makes and I love how they send them out in a natural burlap bag. I had never used a Konjac sponge and was a little unsure about them when they first arrived. They aren't soft until you soak them in water so they look like rocks. Don't worry they DO NOT feel like rocks. These are the smoothest sponges I have ever used. And they seem like they will last for a long time. They are the perfect size to fit in your hand. Not like some of those big sponges that use up too much soap. You don't have to use any soap with these sponges as well you can just use them with water. There are 3 different types in this set. The Charcoal one is really useful if you have bad skin or acne. I gave one to my mother because she was traveling and was looking for a sponge to use while on vacation and she also gave it a good review. I highly recommend this set for anyone looking to use a Konjac sponge. I received this product at a discount for an honest review.


Organic Exfoliating Premium Konjac Sponges + Free Burlap Travel Case + Charity Donation - All Natural Beauty Supply Prevents Breakouts While Exfoliating & Toning for a Better Complexion (Health and Beauty) Organic Exfoliating Premium Konjac Sponges + Free Burlap Travel Case + Charity Donation - All Natural Beauty Supply Prevents Breakouts While Exfoliating & Toning for a Better Complexion (Health and Beauty) Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 9:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD