LEDit® Bestselling LED Grow Light HIGH YIELD Low Heat, Long Lasting Indoor Greenhouse, Hydroponic Plant Growing for Herbs, Flowers Weed Marijuana and Medicinal Plants by LEDit®


I got this LED grow light because I live in Colorado and the weather is always changing here. I wanted to start some Peppers and Tomatoes early so that I could have bigger, more resilient plants than last year. I did a search and found these lights. At first I was hesitant because it looked like a strobe light rather than a grow light. I'm glad I went ahead and ordered this light. It is awesome. My plants love it. They have grown remarkably under this light. I did some on a window ledge for comparison and there is a massive difference. If you are looking for a good light to jump start your plants or live in an area without adequate sunlight this is for you. It never gets super hot and uses such a low wattage you will probably not even notice any changes in your monthly utility bill. A word of warning. Make sure you do not get the light too close to certain plants. I roasted some of my pepper seedlings because I put the light too close to them. That was my fault though. I recalculated my distance and never had any issues. This light will fit into any normal light fixture so I went and got a clamp light from Home Depot. I also got some PVC pipe and made a little stand to attach it to. (see the pictures)




Head on over to Amazon and pick one up today.
http://amzn.to/1UZaDB4

Amazon Daddy gives this product
#AlphaHomeProd
**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.
LEDit® Bestselling LED Grow Light HIGH YIELD Low Heat, Long Lasting Indoor Greenhouse, Hydroponic Plant Growing for Herbs, Flowers Weed Marijuana and Medicinal Plants by LEDit®  LEDit® Bestselling LED Grow Light HIGH YIELD Low Heat, Long Lasting Indoor Greenhouse, Hydroponic Plant Growing for Herbs, Flowers Weed Marijuana and Medicinal Plants by LEDit® Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 4:09 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD