Chill Brew Beer Chillers by HomEco

Here is a secret you may not know about me, I LOVE BEER. I wouldn't call myself an alcoholic but I do enjoy a sudsy drink now and then. When I lived in South Korea there was a bar franchise that had refrigerated drink holders set into the bar-top ensuring your beer would never get cold. I miss this. I really like a cold beer. I know sometimes you shouldn't drink certain beers at colder temperatures but I love a cold beer. After searching about beer and beer products I stumbled across this Beer Chiller from HomEco. At first when I saw this I thought it would magically turn my beer from hot to cold. THIS IS NOT WHAT THIS PRODUCT DOES. Of course I didn't read the instructions right away. So here is what the Chill Brew Beer Chiller does. It keeps your beer colder. The residual heat produced from your body gets transfer to the beer as you are holding the glass. This is not good for the flavor or the drinkability of the beer. The design of the chiller is pretty straightforward.It's a stainless steel tube with a hole near the top that lets you, the drinker, enjoy a consistently cold beer. YOU SHOULD TAKE A SIP OF YOUR BEER BEFORE INSERTING THE BEER CHILLER OTHERWISE SOME BEER WILL BE PUSHED OUT AND NO ONE LIKES BEER LOSS. The drawbacks to this product are as follows
-It will not completely chill a hot beer
-It only fit's long neck bottles
-You need to be careful about putting your mouth directly on the metal while it's frozen. I recommend washing the mouth of the chiller off with some water before you use it otherwise you may run into a "Christmas Story" situation.

**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.








Amazon Daddy gives this product 






You can find out more information and buy this here
http://hom-eco.com/product/chill-brew-set-of-2-stainless-steel-beer-chillers-with-plastic-storage-container/

#homecobeerchiller
Chill Brew Beer Chillers by HomEco Chill Brew Beer Chillers by HomEco Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 7:12 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD