1byone 6,000 mAh Dual USB Ports Portable Charger, Compact External Battery Power Bank with LED Display & Diamond Pattern for Smartphones, Black

I'm addicted to my phone.  I know it's terrible.  But in this day and age we use our smartphones for everything. Therefore I always need to charge my battery. I bought a Xiaomi battery pack to recharge my phone whenever I was running low. It did the job but there were some definite flaws. It's big and bulky. I can't put my phone and the battery pack in my pocket together.  There are 4 lights that indicate how much battery is life but it's not very specific.  So I found this power pack by 1byone and was interested in it because of the size and the display. The day this arrived we were going to the zoo. I thought it would be perfect to use because we usually use the phone for GPS and taking pictures and videos; definite battery drainer. When I went to charge the power pack I was really surprised because it arrived with a full charge. That ret awesome!  We used the phone all day and charged it with the power pack when the battery got low. I've been using this for over a week and I'm in love.  I definitely recommend this one over the other power pack I have.
*Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review

http://www.amazon.com/1byone-Portable-Charger-External-Smartphones/dp/B01BXMZFG2
1byone 6,000 mAh Dual USB Ports Portable Charger, Compact External Battery Power Bank with LED Display & Diamond Pattern for Smartphones, Black 1byone 6,000 mAh Dual USB Ports Portable Charger, Compact External Battery Power Bank with LED Display & Diamond Pattern for Smartphones, Black Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 2:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD