Baffle Baby Bandana Drool Bibs with Snaps, 4-pack Organic Cotton Bibs for Baby Boys & Baby Girls (Orange Fox-trot))


This is the second set of bandanas I have ordered. The first set was from a different company.

I have 2 kids. My son is 3 and my daughter is 10 months old. We used to use old handkerchiefs as drool rags when my son was teething because that was all we had. They worked good, but soon they become soaked and would stink and give him a rash. We are going thru this with are second child and we are a little bit wiser now. I saw a similar product and did a search for cotton bibs. The Baffle Baby Bibs come in 4 very cute designs. I like the fox design the most. Here is what is good about this product.
1. 100% Organic Cotton. Mom really likes this.
2. Super soft and absorbent.
3. Metal snaps in the back means no irritating rash.
These are a must-have item for parents of teething infants and toddlers.  #bafflebibs


**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.
 
Get yours here
 
 
 
Baffle Baby Bandana Drool Bibs with Snaps, 4-pack Organic Cotton Bibs for Baby Boys & Baby Girls (Orange Fox-trot))  Baffle Baby Bandana Drool Bibs with Snaps, 4-pack Organic Cotton Bibs for Baby Boys & Baby Girls (Orange Fox-trot)) Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 6:43 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD