TripleBooster - iPhone 5 Car Charger 7.2A 36W - A Powerful USB Charger with 3 Ports That Provide 2.4A Each, 3 USB Cables - For iPhone4, iPhone6 And Android, a Cloth Bag, And a Manual. All in One Set!


If you are like me you probably have a couple of phones and a tablet or two and somehow end up running out of battery on one of them. My kids use our phones and tablets sometimes and then I wind up with like 5% of my battery left. we used to carry around these big old clunky battery packs but that got too annoying. Then we would alternate between charging a phone or a tablet while driving in the car. I stumbled upon this 3 port car charger and was super excited to try it out. So I ordered it and the day it arrived we were going on a day trip. I put it into the car charger and all the lights lit up. Good sign. So we plugged in both phones and the iPad and this thing worked great. Didn't overheat. Didn't drain the car battery and it shut off when the battery was fully charged. If you have 2 or more devices that need charging in the car this is a must buy.

**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.


#TripleBooster



Check this triple booster out here on Amazon.
http://amzn.to/1Urh3Jx

Amazon Daddy gives this product
TripleBooster - iPhone 5 Car Charger 7.2A 36W - A Powerful USB Charger with 3 Ports That Provide 2.4A Each, 3 USB Cables - For iPhone4, iPhone6 And Android, a Cloth Bag, And a Manual. All in One Set! TripleBooster - iPhone 5 Car Charger 7.2A 36W - A Powerful USB Charger with 3 Ports That Provide 2.4A Each, 3 USB Cables - For iPhone4, iPhone6 And Android, a Cloth Bag, And a Manual. All in One Set! Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 8:25 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD