Reusable Straw Set by Eco at Heart - Pack of 5 Extra Wide Stainless Steel Smoothie & Milkshake Drinking Straws - Bonus Straight Cleaning Brush Included by Eco at Heart


So our little guy has transitioned from the sippy cup to the big boy cup. Spoiler alert, major spillage has occurred everywhere. Initially we purchased some plastic straws for him to use. These worked well, but over time he broke them by chewing on them. At the same time my wife got into making smoothies for the family (and the occasional margarita) and you guessed it, straws were needed by everyone. So, I'd get on my best Ninja gear and head on down to the local Starbucks where I'd gather up as many straws as I could fit into my sweatpants pockets without being seen. I know, it's really, really, bad.  One day while throwing out the trash I saw all of the straws we had been using. Disgusted with my carbon footprint I vowed to make a difference. After a quick search on Amazon I found these reusable straws by Eco at Heart. My only regret is that I didn't find them sooner. These suckers (see what I did there?) are amazing. They come in a set of 5 with a brush to clean them and they are amazing. They are made of stainless steel so you know they are going to last for a long time. There are 5 straws so; a) your entire family can enjoy a nice smoothie or milkshake at the same time b) you can go Monday thru Friday without having to clean your straws. All joking aside, these are a great invention. They are definitely environmentally friendly and will last you a long time.

**Disclosure: I received these straws at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.


 The box the straws came in.
 The box has been opened.
 A closer look at one of the straws.
 Great for smoothies for the whole family.


Even better for a delicious frozen margarita.

Why don't you go on over to there Amazon page and check them out?


http://www.amazon.com/Reusable-Straw-Set-Eco-Heart/dp/B00K7VGAMO/ref=sr_1_44?ie=UTF8&qid=1458623119&sr=8-44&keywords=stainless+steel+straws
Reusable Straw Set by Eco at Heart - Pack of 5 Extra Wide Stainless Steel Smoothie & Milkshake Drinking Straws - Bonus Straight Cleaning Brush Included by Eco at Heart  Reusable Straw Set by Eco at Heart - Pack of 5 Extra Wide Stainless Steel Smoothie & Milkshake Drinking Straws - Bonus Straight Cleaning Brush Included by Eco at Heart Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 9:46 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD