First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coconut Milk Body Polish with Dead Sea Salt and Vitamin E for All Skin Types, 12 oz


Another great product from First Botany Cosmeceuticals. After I got married I went to the Philippines for my honeymoon. I remember getting a massage and the masseuse used some kind of coconut oil and I really loved the smell and the way my skin felt afterward. I have used other scrubs before, including the Tea Tree Oil from First Botany Cosmeceuticals, but I've never used a Coconut body scrub. When I opened it up I almost wanted to grab a spoon and start eating it. It smells delicious! I was able to restrain myself and made it all the way to the shower with eating any. I washed up my skin and started to use the scrub. Some people have complained that it is a little oily or greasy but I find it to be really moisturizing. After I got out of the shower my skin felt smoother and softer and it had a delicious coconut smell. I liked this so much I will probably buy a few just in case I run out. I highly recommend this Coconut Milk Scrub from First Botany. I received this product at a
discount for an honest review.

















First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coconut Milk Body Polish with Dead Sea Salt and Vitamin E for All Skin Types, 12 oz First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coconut Milk Body Polish with Dead Sea Salt and Vitamin E for All Skin Types, 12 oz Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 8:56 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD