Sport Sunglasses: Run Baby Lightweight Sports Sunglasses for Men and Women - Best Sunglasses for Running, Cycling, Golf, Driving, Fishing & All Outdoor Activities, With Yellow Lens For Better Performance.





I live in Colorado. We have a lot of great weather throughout the year. In the spring it's cool, in the summer it's hot, in the fall it's cool again, and in the winter it gets cold. Sometimes you need a pair of sunglasses that will help your eyes out. When I'm out in the snow my eyes are really sensitive. It snowed a few weeks ago and I didn't have my sunglasses with me. It was torture. Snow blindness is a terrible thing. I came across these glasses and read about how yellow lenses are great for a variety of activities. Yellow lenses filer blue light which gives you sharper focus. That is why they are very popular with winter sports athletes. But snow sports aren't the only activity where these yellow lenses would come in handy. Running, Cycling, Tennis, Shooting, and a whole bunch of other indoor/outdoor activities are times when you could benefit from wearing these lenses.
What I find best about these glasses is how they help me see better in the early morning dawn and as the sun is going down. These are times when I really have a difficult time seeing while I'm driving. 
They are very lightweight and comfortable. Some glasses feel really heavy and hurt the bridge of your nose. These do not. They even came with a great little case so I don't lose them or accidentally sit on them. For the price, I think these sunglasses are an incredible bargain. I would urge anyone who is looking for a new pair of sunglasses to check them out.

*Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.


Amazon Daddy gives this product

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019VCCAF0

Sport Sunglasses: Run Baby Lightweight Sports Sunglasses for Men and Women - Best Sunglasses for Running, Cycling, Golf, Driving, Fishing & All Outdoor Activities, With Yellow Lens For Better Performance.  Sport Sunglasses: Run Baby Lightweight Sports Sunglasses for Men and Women - Best Sunglasses for Running, Cycling, Golf, Driving, Fishing & All Outdoor Activities, With Yellow Lens For Better Performance. Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 3:56 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD