First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coconut Oil Hair Mask for Damaged & Dry Hair, 8.8 fl. oz



 I recently got this Coconut Oil Hair Mask from First Botany to try out. Firs of, I love this smell. It is amazing. It reminds me of being at a fancy salon. When I visited some tropical islands I always noticed that the local people have a lot of uses for coconut oil. So I wasn't really surprised that coconut was one of the main ingredients in this hair mask. The smell is natural and is not at all chemical. I have been using this product twice a week now and am amazed at the results. I don't like to use conditioners every day because I feel there are just too many chemicals in all of them, but this product isn't like that. It is natural and I don't have to use it every day. My wife has really long coarse hair and she has been using this as well. Her hair is softer, it doesn't tangle as much and it just looks more luscious. If you are looking for an all natural product that is going to condition your hair without having to use the same product every day this is for you. 
*Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.


Amazon Daddy gives this product




First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coconut Oil Hair Mask for Damaged & Dry Hair, 8.8 fl. oz  First Botany Cosmeceuticals Coconut Oil Hair Mask for Damaged & Dry Hair, 8.8 fl. oz Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 7:13 AM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD