Alisten X25 3-in-1 Mini Micro HD Digital Audio Voice Recorder with Music MP3 Player and USB Flash Drive Small Portable Multifunctional and Rechargeable with 0.2" Screen - 8GB


Check out this litle (but very powerful)voice recorder from Alisten.
Today I will be reviewing my latest technology find, a digital audio/voice recorder that can play Mp3's and even store other media files.
I'm a teacher and I often times have students who miss class. When the miss class they always ask me "what did we do in class?" I always struggle to remember exactly what I spoke about. This little thing is going to help me and my students. I can now record my lectures and lessons on days that a student is missing and then I can simply upload my files to the Internet.
This can be used in multiple ways. Use it at a concert. Record your own ideas. Use it in a class or a lecture. Become a secret agent and get some hard evidence. Whatever you decide to do with this you will not be disappointed.








**Disclosure: I received this item at a discounted price/or for free in exchange for my review, but it didn't affect my rating at all. I wasn't compensated nor influenced to provide a good review.





Amazon Daddy gives this product



http://www.amztk.com/x25

#Alisten
Alisten X25 3-in-1 Mini Micro HD Digital Audio Voice Recorder with Music MP3 Player and USB Flash Drive Small Portable Multifunctional and Rechargeable with 0.2" Screen - 8GB Alisten X25 3-in-1 Mini Micro HD Digital Audio Voice Recorder with Music MP3 Player and USB Flash Drive Small Portable Multifunctional and Rechargeable with 0.2" Screen - 8GB Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 10:01 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD