Air Vent Car Mount, iForaa Universal Cell Phone Holder Cradle for iPhone 6 6S Plus 5S 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Edge Note 2 3 4,Nexus 5,HTC,LG ,GPS Device by iForaa


Unfortunately I'm not a millionaire and as such I don't have a fancy car with one of those touch screen computers in it. What I do have is my smartphone and I use this for my GPS and music needs. However, I have noticed that I'm more likely to get into an accident when I'm holding my phone and driving. So what should I do? I tried Duct taping my phone to the steering wheel but that didn't work out. Then I tried to tape my phone to the outside of the windshield but bugs and rain kind of wrecked that. So I thought I'd try and find a phone holder that would attach to my air vent. Bazinga!! It is the smartest choice. No kidding this thing is great. I can attach it to the air vent and angle it however I want. I received this item at a discounted price or for free but would recommend it to anyone who needs a smartphone holder.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DNY6LU2

#airventcarmount
Air Vent Car Mount, iForaa Universal Cell Phone Holder Cradle for iPhone 6 6S Plus 5S 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Edge Note 2 3 4,Nexus 5,HTC,LG ,GPS Device by iForaa  Air Vent Car Mount, iForaa Universal Cell Phone Holder Cradle for iPhone 6 6S Plus 5S 5C 4S, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Edge Note 2 3 4,Nexus 5,HTC,LG ,GPS Device by iForaa Reviewed by Amazon Daddy on 6:50 PM Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD